My free e-books on smashwords.com

Sunday 16 March 2014

One Day in Europe

The bearded teacher who loses his Nikon camera to a stranger while getting himself clicked touched my heart in this movie. One Day in Europe takes us to many places in Europe where we can see some tourists trying to flee their Insurance Companies by feigning robbery. And what pains me the most is that all of them succeed except the genuine ones. The genuine ones face the most difficulties in getting report for the Insurance claim. A lady is tricked by a taxi driver and looted. Then she's helped by the mother of the rogue taxi driver and hides the criminal activities of the taxi driver son from the  mother. The movie shows myriad shades of human emotionality. I watched it on UTV world movies. Quite an interesting movie. And I found UTV world movies a good channel to explore movies made around the globe breaking free from the bounds of Hollywood and Bollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment