My free e-books on smashwords.com

Monday 3 February 2014

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa

I read about him in Hindustan Times. I googled and found some people calling him an imposter. Still something forced me to find more about him. I used the easiest way to find out in today's times and googled more. I found his book " The Third Eye" freely circulated by his fans as an E-Book. I sought the help of Legimi E-Book reader on my Nokia Lumia to read it. As I started to consume the book I found it captivating and was forced to finish it soon. After a long time I felt refreshed. The book has thrown light on the living of Buddhist monks in Tibet and their teachings. I found it  a great book and give two hoots to Lobsang's critics. I have understood one thing whether you are good or bad people always have things to say about you. So it is best to leave them with their things. Lobsang has claimed that his body is possessed by a Buddhist monk who has written the books. Possessed or not possessd who cares the book is great, so download it from here for free and feel energised:

http://www.lobsangrampa.org/research.html

No comments:

Post a Comment