My free e-books on smashwords.com

Tuesday 16 July 2013

I have everything here.

A Fakir was sleeping on the ghats of Ganges. A religious  rich person overwhelmed by the poor living condition of the Fakir offered to take him with him to Mumbai.

" I will provide you with residence and food. Come with me," he offered.

The Fakir took a long glance of the rich person and refused stoutly.

The rich man was taken aback by the behaviour of the Fakir. He wanted to know the reason behind his refusal. So he prodded the Fakir.

" A person who does not know how to remain happy in the circumstances provided by God will stay unhappy wherever and whatever the Lord provides him . I have everything here, answered the Fakir.

The rich person was so moved by the Fakir's words that he became a disciple of the Fakir and started to reside with him at the ghats.

No comments:

Post a Comment