My free e-books on smashwords.com

Saturday 6 October 2012

The Loudest Firecracker



While browsing through the book stall at the sector-34, Chandigarh fair. I stumbled upon Arun Krishnan’s marvellously written book “ The Loudest Firecracker”.

To be honest with you at first I was unsure whether to buy this book or not. The orange coloured bright firecracker cover design had already appealed to me so holding on the maxim that never judge a book by its cover, I read a few of its pages randomly.

The book caught my fancy and I bought it. I swiftly covered the whole fair to reach home and start reading.

I will say I was not disappointed at my decision to buy the book. It is a story written from the perspective of a boy. I enjoyed it thoroughly and you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment